Petaluma Community Foundation
Petaluma Community Foundation is devoted to encouraging informed and meaningful philanthropic giving to enhance quality of life in the greater Petaluma area.
Petaluma Community Foundation has effectively been meeting the critical needs of our community for almost four decades through grants, scholarships and community partnerships totaling over $4.5 million.
Petaluma Community Foundation has a unique role in our community:
- To identify a range of essential and evolving community needs
- To encourage collaboration among our exceptional nonprofits
- To invest in capacity-building
- To be a resource for innovative thinking and problem-solving
- To strengthen non-profit performance through trainings
- To fund solutions that have broad-based impact
- To serve as a catalyst for informed philanthropic giving
Petaluma Community Foundation provides a collaborative, transparent and accessible way to invest in our community and change lives.
Petaluma Community Foundation is the most effective way–dollar for dollar–to benefit the greatest number of Petaluma residents.
Petaluma Community Foundation is a 501(c)(3) public charity, Tax ID # 51-0154495.